– The local Bucknell alumni club needs some extra volunteers this Saturday from 10:00- 12 noon at Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village (189 E Tressler Blvd, Lewisburg, PA 17837) to visit with the residents. If you are interested in helping, please contact Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Volunteers are needed Saturday April 11 from 11:00-1:00 and 1:00-3:00 at Faith Lutheran Church (2439 Old Turnpike Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837) to pack meals for children. To sign up, please contact Nancy at email@example.com or calling 570-524-1280.
– Volunteers are needed for the 2nd annual Knock-out Cancer Dodgeball Tournament on April 19th from 2:30 -8:00 at SportsZone in Northumberland. To sign up to volunteer, please visit here. All volunteers need to attend an orientation on Saturday, April 18th from 5:00-6:00 at the Sportszone. For information or questions, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
– On Monday, April 13th, volunteers are needed to help serve the Community Harvest meal from 5:00-6:30 pm. Community Harvest is located at 102 Lower Market Street, Milton PA. If you are able to help, please contact Kevin at email@example.com
– On April 25th volunteers are needed to help run the Bison Bruiser starting at 11:30 am to 4:00 pm. This event takes place on campus. To sign up to volunteer, please visit here.
Volunteer hours for the Lewisburg Community Garden will be each Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00-7:00. The garden is located at 208 N Water St (intersection of North Water Street and St. Anthony’s Street in Lewisburg).
If you have questions about today or future garden volunteer opportunities, please contact Kevin Zuidervliet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-577-2212)4:00-7:00.
Tickets are available for the “The Sound of Unity” on April 10th from 7-Midnight at the historic Lewisburg Club, located at 131 Market Street Lewisburg. (Between 2nd and Front street.) The event will be open to the public and benefits CommUnity Zone. A variety of local bands will play at this event. For ticket information, pleases contact Sean Turpin email@example.com or Rishard Rheyas firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling all RUNNERS and WALKERS that love donuts. This two-mile race is for you! You are invited to join SUN P.E.T.S. and Haven-to-Home in their “Donut Challenge” on Saturday, April 18, 2015. The race will start at 10 AM for runners, and at 10:15 AM for walkers, along River Road in Lewisburg, PA, directly behind the Bucknell University campus. The entry fee is $30 and to register go to www.haventohome.org or www.sunpets.org.