– Volunteers are needed for the 2nd annual Knock-out Cancer Dodgeball Tournament on April 19th from 2:30 -8:00 at SportsZone in Northumberland. To sign up to volunteer, please visit here. All volunteers need to attend an orientation on Saturday, April 18th from 5:00-6:00 at the Sportszone. For information or questions, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
– On April 25th volunteers are needed to help run the Bison Bruiser starting at 11:30 am to 4:00 pm. This event takes place on campus. To sign up to volunteer, please visit here.
– On Saturday, April 25 volunteers are needed to help with set up in the morning and tear down around 5:00 pm for the Arts Festival in Lewisburg (on Market Street). To sign up, please contact Della at email@example.com
– On Sunday, April 26th, volunteers are needed to help replant trees in Hunt Park in Lewisburg. Times are flexible, please contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-The Lower Penns Creek Watershed Association (along Penns Drive, Mill Road and Rt 204) is holding a stream cleanup along beautiful Penns Creek this Saturday April 25th from 10am–12pm (leaving plenty of time to get to the Arts Festival after helping out)! We’ll be meeting on Penns Drive at the Kratzerville bridge and splitting into teams from there. We can provide gloves, vests and bags. Interested volunteers please contact email@example.com or 757-528-7024.
– Volunteer hours for the Lewisburg Community Garden will be each Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00-7:00. The garden is located at 208 N Water St (intersection of North Water Street and St. Anthony’s Street in Lewisburg).
If you have questions about today or future garden volunteer opportunities, please contact Kevin Zuidervliet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-577-2212) 4:00-7:00.