– A local CSA farm could use some help with outdoor clean up and other outdoor tasks. Times and days flexible for small groups or individuals. The farm is located about 10 minute drive from campus. For more information please contact Joe at email@example.com or 570-523-1681
– Essex Place, an local afterschool tutoring program at affordable housing complex needs tutors to do homework help with children. Tutoring time is 3:00-5:30 pm. Transportation is provided. Clearances must be completed prior to any tutoring can take place. If interested contact Troy at firstname.lastname@example.org
– On Friday, October 7th, volunteers are needed set up for a tailgate in the parking lot of Bucknell stadium, behind the scoreboard starting at 3:00 and also starting at 7:00 for clean up. Any help will be appreciated. Please address questions to Ann Sabol at email@example.com.
– Kids of the Kingdom Day School, 2349 Old Turnpike Road, Lewisburg, PA, needs volunteers to babysit for their Parents Night Out on October 14th from 6:00 to-9:30 p.m. Additional Skills: PA Criminal Background and PA Child Abuse Clearances required. To sign up contact Maureen at firstname.lastname@example.org
– The Milton Library (located at 541 Broadway, Milton, PA 17847) needs assistance at their book sale starting at 10 am. Friday, October 21st it is 10am to 5pm and Saturday, October 22nd it is from 9am to 4 pm. Please contact Olivia Masser at 570-742-7111 or email@example.com
– Volunteers are needed for the Cookin’ Men 2016 fundraiser at the Rusty Rail Brewing Company in Mifflinburg on Thursday, October 20, 2016, from 6-8 pm. Volunteers will help with the set-up and event registration and to assist the chefs during the event to restock items they may need in the preparation of their dish. To sign up please contact Katherine at Katherine.Asche@evanhospital.com
-Buffalo Valley Recreation Authority will need volunteers on October 22nd from 8:30 am- 1:00 pm) to help with a 5k/10K race. This would be ideal for large groups. Please contact Sarah Biddle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Volunteers are needed on October 30th from 2:00-4:00 pm to help with a clean up on the railroad tracks and surrounding areas. This is ideal or large groups and and this is easy walk-able from campus. For more information please contact Sam at email@example.com